Thursday, November 6, 2008

If I was 18.

I would push for a national political test that determines whether or not a citizen even has an understanding of key issues, that based on results, could ban that person from voting in an election.
My political understanding is more potent than most of America. I would have voted for a third party candidate regardless of this, though. I predicted Obama's win, but I didn't expect a fallout of the third party candidates. The more political platforms our country has, the more informed the masses become.

Obama was literally forced down our throats.

And yet there are people who still call this country free. What they do not understand is the vice grip these two parties (Republican and Democrat) have over our country. News networks bow to them. There is no alternative. You are either for or against, and no in between.

No comments: